maandag 7 oktober 2013

My (not feeling guilty) guilty pleasure

I think nowadays guilty pleasures are not what they used to be, namely, something to feel yourself (a little bit) guilty about. Guilty pleasures were like little secrets you only tell your best friend about. But it's like everybody has a guilty pleasure and tells about it with no guilt at all. A few weeks ago even Matthijs van Nieuwkerk told about his not-so-guilty-pleasure song in his own show. Although I'm a supporter of frankness and against taboos, I'm a bit afraid that this trend will get out of control and that in a while guilty pleasures will be the topic at my families birthday parties(!!), which will probably end up in very awkward situations...(which can be really fun too)

Okay, I will not finish this post without telling you (one of) my guilty pleasure which I am not really feeling guilty about, (why) should I? I like poo and pee jokes... and I'm not the only one, that's for sure, because Rafael Rozendaal likes them too(!), you can see here at one of his digital artworks> just draw the finger...

Don't forget to check his website too, because he also makes really interesting computer art, ENJOY!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten