maandag 2 september 2013

Design Is The Future

Vanaf now on... I will write everything in English*. This week I start with the english master Design Cultures at the Vrije Universiteit of Amsterdam, and I really need to improve my English. 
From now on I will also tell you all my experiences regarding the Master and design itself. I think that design is the future. Design can make everybody (people like you and me) more aware of the world we live in. More aware of what we do(or don't), eat, drink, buy, use and what the concequences are of our behaviour. More aware of the beauty and vulnerability of our world, the earth were we all live, together. How? I will show you from now on. 
First I recommend you to see the rerun of yesterday's Zomergasten with pioneer, designer, entrepreneur and (communicative) artist Daan Roosegaarde. His tirelessly passion for design is not only inspiring, also his work shows that nothing is impossible and that design has no borders (see the movie below). 


* For the best I can. The plan is that my English skills will get better every post ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten